The Documentary You've Been Waiting For ...
Deja Vu Vietnam: Saigon
The *FULL LENGTH* Movie Can NOW Be YOURS!
Revisit Saigon from French Colonial times through the 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s to present day Saigon.
- Relive your first arrival landing at Tan Son Nhut Airport then travel into the Central city areas of Saigon and Cholon.
- Travel to MACV area, Dodge City, Tan Son Nhut’s rear gate area, old military golf course, Joint General Staff compound, and the old Tan Son Nhut civilian airport. Refresh more memories visiting Tan Son Nhut USAF Base and Air Force War Museum.
- Visit the tomb of Pigneau de Behaine traveling down Republic Street. Do you remember Radomes, Hotel-3, Camp Alpha, R & R Processing Center, Base Exchange, 7th Air Force HQ area, 509th Radio Research Group, evacuation point before the fall of Saigon, 224th Aviation Battalion Aviation Maintenance Office and Davis Station? See them all again.
- See the sights and hear the sounds of Saigon come alive as you visit Hai Ba Trung Street, Old French Cemetery, Tu Do Street, Le Loi Blvd., Nguyen Hue Blvd. (1882 “Charner Blvd and canal”), City Hall, Rex Hotel, Movie Theater, TAX Building, and the Opera House.
- Return to your days spent on the Saigon river front visting Ben Nghe stream gateway to Cho Lon, My Canh Floating Restaurant, 1965 My Canh bombing, Saigon’s Club Nautique (old French Yatch Club), pre-war U.S. Embassy, March 1965 car bombing at old U.S. Embassy.
- Venture through Ben Thanh Market (Grande Halle), French Colonial Railway Office (Bureau du Chemin de Feu), Le Loi Plaza, Givral Cafe, and Hotel Continental (made famous in the novel ‘The Quiet American’).
- And many, many more sights, sounds and sweet memories of Saigon …
YES! I want Instant Access. Here's my name and email
Your Privacy is SAFE! We will never sell or rent your email.